stamford escorts“Hidayat ur Rahman is a seasoned ethnographer, archivist, historian, entrepreneur, business leadership consultant, supply chain specialist and trainer. He is leading the transformation of energy efficiency service providers in one of the most challenging environments in Pakistan. As General Manager, Hidayat aligns strategic vision with a strong understanding of local customer needs & operation requirements across the value chain- growing Ghonsla’s customer reach & sales four-fold, training & mobilizing a team of over a hundred people & effectively introducing & managing innovative product financing. He spent eight years at Ghonsla, achieved the company’s business, social and strategic goals. During his tenure, Ghonsla has successfully tested product mix and value chain management strategies. Since 2016, he is working as a General Manager at Ghonsla Pvt Ltd. (www.ghonsla.com) (https://d-lab.mit.edu/news-blog/blog/scale-ups-fellow-zehra-ali-and-ghonsla-pakistan)
In June 2020 Hidayat ur Rahman has launched his own company named Ghonsla Construction (Pvt) Ltd. It has been incorporated with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) and FBR. GCL is a member of “Chamber of Commerce of Chitral” and “Tijar Union Chitral”. This is purely an independent company and solely a new enterprise which has neither any connection with the past Company or with any other business group. This company works aiming at the complete solution of building materials and services. It has wider approach of corporate culture and operations than its competitors.
He has vast experience of working in various public and private archives a crossed Pakistan. He has worked seven years in research of State Judicial Council Records Chitral and studies more 36 thousands of judicial records on various topics. Some of main archives works are as followings
- Research work in Peshawar Archives.[Studied around 1200 files]
- Research work in N.W.F.P Archives Library Peshawar.
- Research work in Tribal Research Cell (TRC) Home department, Peshawar [Studied 400 files].
- Research work in Records of Judicial Council of Chitral. [Studied around 36000 files]
- Research work in Ex Colonial Records at D.C. office Chitral [Studied around 500 files]
- Research work in Ex State Revenue Records in Muhafiz Khana (District Record Room) Chitral [Studied 1222 files].
- Research work in Old Records of the office of Land Requisition Chitral [Studied 343 files].
- Research work in Pushto Academy University of Peshawar.
- Research work in Old Records of Shah of Hasanabad, Hasanabad.
- Research work in Old Records of Ex-Ataleq of Chitral [Ataleq house].
- Research work in Old Records of Ex- Aqsakals of Chitral [Aqsakal house].
- Research work in Old Records of Ex- Aqsakal of Molkho and Mastuj [Mirza Khan House].
- Research work in Old Records of Correspondence and Manuscripts of Mirza Muhammad Ghufran [Chronicler] and Ghulam Murtaza [Chronicler], Chitral.
- Research work in Old Records of Wazir Muzafar Khan [Shaliku Lal ]’s house, Shali.
- Research work in the Historical collections of Ghulam Sarwar Sehrai.
- Research work in the Historical collections of Muhammad Irfan Irfan [Grandson of Mirza Muhammad Ghufran].
- Research work in the Historical collections of Qazi of Chitral.
- Research work in the Historical collections of Qazi Muhammad Nizam Ayun.
- Research work in the Historical collections of Haji Abdullah, Ayun.
- Research work in the Historical collections of Muhammad Wali [Lotdur Reshun].
- Research work in the Historical collections of National Archives of Pakistan.
- Research work in the Punjab Public records Civil Secretariats Lahore.
- Research work and Correspondence via Sir Black Bourne and Geoffery Raspin in India Office Records London and British library.(Copied received 60 files)
- Research work and Correspondence via Wolfgang Holzwarth from Resident Kashmir records J&K.
Hidayat has produced dozens of papers and articles which has been published in various national and international journals.
- Contributions of Chitral towards Persian Literature. Journal of East and West, University of Florence. Italey
- Ethnography of Jughore. Journal of East and West, University of Florence. Italey.
- Genealogical History of Last Royal Families in Chitral and Yasin; A Preliminary Study. Journal of Persianate Society USA.
- Murder of Wazir Wafadar Khan: A study of the sources of State of Chitral.
- Traditional Irrigation System: A study of village Kesu of Chitral.
6. Participants of Siege of 1895: A historical sketch.
- Chitral ke Qadim Qabaili Nizam ke Khawateen ke hoq par Asraat.
- Ismaili Oral and Written Traditions in Lot Kuh Valley. (Research Proposal accepted by Association for Persianate Society [ASPS] USA)
- Shah Khairullah; The last Ismai’li ruler of Chitral and Yasin [in process].
- Pakul; A traditional dress of Chitral. www.cppl.pk
- Kalashmun: An Endangered Language of Pakistan. www.mahraka.com
- Hunting engagement: A study of British Officers in Chitral.
- Deforestation in Chitral: A study of Kaka-Khels role.
- State BodyQuard of Chitral: Code of Conducts
- Role of Mawlana Noor Shahideen in struggle of freedom in ex-State of Chitral. www.cppl.pk
- History of Census in Chitral. www.cppl.pk
- Mirza Muhammad Ghufran. www.cppl.pk
- Mirza Muhammad Siyar www.cppl.pk
- Shah Buriya Wali www.cppl.pk
- Shah Najaf Shaheed www.cppl.pk
21. Genealogical history of Lals of Shali www.cppl.pk
- Genesis of the word of “Shahzada” in the former State of Chitral. www.cppl.pk
- Revolt of 1926 www.cppl.pk
- Muhammad Isa a legendary warrior of Chitral www.cppl.pk
- Daniyal Beg Warrior of Chitral www.cppl.pk
His upcoming books are
- Chitral: A Study of Lalship
- Translation of Shahnama of Siyar
- Chitral kay riwayati aur wilayati banduqan
- Nai Tarikh e Chitral kay se lekey gaye
- Mirza Muhammad Ghufran Works and Services
- State Judicial Council of former State of Chitral
- Genealogical studies of the families of Chitral, Asmar, Bajour, Badakhshan and Gilgit Baltistan (Co-author with Sir Black Bourne of England).
Hidayat holds an MBA from a public University & Master’s degree in the field of History, Political Science, International Relations & Commerce.
Cloud Mining is the practice of currency mining elysiun using a centered virtual data center which has access to shared funds via an online relationship. This sort of cloud computing mining enables consumers to trade monies in the contentment of of the home or workplace, instead of investing in high priced mining equipments that require infrastructure and equipment.
“I wish to acknowledge the tremendous help I have received from Hidayat ur Rahman of Jughoor in my research into aid identification of members of the Katur family and related families of Chitral and surrounding areas. The research materials he has collected and his knowledge of these matters is encyclopedic in scope and depth. Added to this has been his increasing willingness to assist and his indefatigable approach. I could not lip to have a better informed or most diligent guide and assistant. His help to me is continuing.”
Sir William Anthony Blackburne (born 24 February 1944) is a retired High Court Judge at the Royal Courts of Justice in London who is presently the Chairman of the Competition Appeal Tribunal. Blackburne was Called to the Bar in 1966 from Inner Temple, although a year or two later he joined Lincolns Inn and eventually became a Queen's Counsel in 1984.
“Hidayat ur-Rahman has worked with me as a field assistant and joint researcher for a period of about three months during my fieldwork on the ethnohistory of Chitral in 2006. On the basis of that experience and of subsequent correspondence, I can attest that Hidayat ur-Rahman has developed a prominent competence in the history and traditions of the region. He has a keen interest and a long experience in the investigation of oral narratives, written documents, landmarks and historical sites. With his wide knowledge and his formidable memory, he can be considered, despite his relatively young age, as a living archive of local remembrance. His acquaintance with places and people throughout the District of Chitral and surrounding areas makes him the ideal assistant and guide for whoever is interested in researching, or understanding, or simply visiting that most fascinating corner of the Indian subcontinent.”
He is a famous Italian scholar and ethnographer, wrote two books on Hindukosh. Alberto wrote a dozens of papers of the study of Northern Pakistan. Università degli Studi di Firenze (University of Florence)
“Hidayat-ur-Rahman is a true expert in the local history of the Northern Areas of Pakistan, and of Chitral in particular. He has a deep knowledge of the written sources available, and he has collected important new data through his ethno-historical work in the field.”
He is the brother of Alberto Cacopardo who is co-author of “Gates of Paristan”. Augusto is also wrote dozens of papers on the history and cultural of the Hindu Kosh.