In Chitral hunters and old-time warriors were used different types of traditional weapons. Every weapon had its own importance and operations. Most of the names of the instruments are derived from the Turkish language. Furthermore, our traditional rifles are Math-locks and Muskets, these have different additional accessories for the operating systems. Some accessories are
1. Kamarkasaکمرکسہ Math-lock Bag:-Basket for the keeping of all accessories of the matchlock.
2. Quti قطی Gunpowder flask or Powder-horn:- Using for gunpowder for storing.
3. Wezma ویزما Powder measure:- Made from Ibex or Ron (Wild sheep) horn. Filler gauge of gun-powder.
4. Chamakhi جماخی Flint box:- Made from Iron and leather and used for the keeping of flints.
5. Kheshek خیشک Priming horn:- Made from Ibex or Ron horn and use for gauging of shots in time of filling of a rifle.
6. Mukadan مکادان Shot horn:- It is used for the keeping of shots or slugs.
7. Poltiyo Shunch بولتایوشنج Forged Screwdriver:- It is used in the Match-locks.
8. Plas پلاس Ball mold:- Using for the alteration of a ball.